How Can We Help You?
You love your cat, but they have issues. With an abundance of incorrect and even counterproductive advice on the internet, it’s hard to know who to trust. You feel like you’ve tried everything, and nothing is working. Maybe things are even getting worse. It’s time to involve a certified professional. Whether your cat is attacking you, or just chewing on your houseplants – a cat behavior consultant can help.
If your cat’s quality of life is a concern, it’s time to hire a cat behavior consultant. And if your quality of life as his caregiver is a concern, it’s also time. Signs that your cat’s quality of life is seriously impacted include:
- Frequent aggression towards you or other pets
- Infrequent, but very severe aggression
- Hiding or isolating
- Urinating or defecating outside of the litter box
- Decreased or loss of appetite
- Heightened sensitivity to noises
- Hypervigilance (constantly surveying surroundings for a threat)
- Any major change in behavior (not acting like himself)
Any of these behavioral changes indicate working with a professional – Googling advice will probably not be enough. And of course, you are able to recognize when your own quality of life is suffering. If you are feeling anxious, hopeless, or upset about the situation, it’s time to get help. The safety of you and your other pets, of course, is also a huge factor. If your cat is causing damage or injuries, don’t wait.
At Pawsitive Vibes, we specialize in:
- Aggression towards humans
- Aggression between cats
- Conflict between dogs and cats
- Introducing a new cat to the home
- Fear, anxiety, and stress
- Litter box issues
- Territorial marking/Spraying
- Scratching furniture
- Counter surfing
- Food anxiety and food aggression
- Clicker training
- Enrichment plans
- Preparing for a new baby
- Kitten socialization
- Cooperative care plans (giving medication, carrier training, nail trimming, etc)
If you have a cat with a problem, we’d love to meet them!